You may team up with your friends by following steps.
- Toggle ONLINE BATTLE option ON in Settings menu
- Confirm your friends are online and ready to be teamed up
- Adding friends to your team
- Accepting your request
Toggle ONLINE BATTLE option ON in Settings menu
- Tap SETTINGS button and enter Settings menu
- Toggle ONLINE BATTLE option on (This option may not be able to turn on under unstable internet connection)
Confirm your friends are online and ready to be teamed up
- Tap FRIENDS button and enter Friends menu
- Make sure the players you want to team up are registered on FRIEND LIST. If not, add them to your friend list first.
- Confirm green dot onto the player's icon. The players with gray dot are not available to team up at this moment.
Adding friends to your team
- Tap players who have green dot on their icon from your friend list
- Tapped players will be registered into your team temporary and game will send invitation automatically
- Players will join to your team once invitations are accepted
- Invitation may be timed out if approval takes too long. Send them again if you have error message
Accepting your request
- Player who receive invitation needs to accept it to join your team
- If receiver deny the invitation, HOST will receive message that the invitation has been denied automatically